Blueinc Technology Services (Blueinc Technologies) is here by inviting interested applicant to apply for the position of WordPress Developer Job at Blueinc Technologies.
Blueinc Technology Services (Blueinc Technologies) is a digital-centered company based in France and Nigeria, delivering high quality tech solutions to all class of businesses and individuals around the world. At Blueinc, We offer top quality technology services such as website design, mobile app design, digital marketing, graphic designs and more.
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Description for the position of WordPress Developer Job at Blueinc Technologies
- We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our IT team! You will be responsible for designing and implementing attractive and functional websites for our internal groups and partners.
- As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins. We expect you to have a strong understanding of the latest industry trends and content management systems.
- To be a successful WordPress developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and robust content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
- You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
Role Responsibilities of the position of WordPress Developer Job at Blueinc Technologies
- Meeting with internal clients or partners to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live websites.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration. Ensuring high performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
Requirements for the position of WordPress Developer Job at Blueinc Technologies
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- Experience of 2+ years. Proven work experience as a WordPress developer developing responsive websites and applications.
- Knowledge of WordPress Network (Multisite) required. Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Basic understanding and use of graphics design tools such as photoshop and illustrator
- Good to have experience in frameworks such as React, VueJS etc. Ability to manage projects. Good communication skills.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
Application Deadline 9th March, 2023.
N75,000 – N200,000 monthly
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Similar Jobs: Loan Officer Job Vacancy at MOTION YIELD NIGERIA LTD