Wema Bank Tech Bankers-in Training Program For Young Nigerians is open and waiting for applications. Wema Bank invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the Wema Bank Tech Bankers-in Training Program For Young Nigerians.
Are you a young, passionate Tech enthusiast willing to explore the World of Tech with its limitless possibilities? The ALAT Tech Team is excited to have you at the 13-week Hybrid Tech Bootcamp to help you gain cutting-edge skills across the tech ecosystem.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us for daily and Latest info – @latest_infor— Latest infor | Giving the latest info (@latest_infor) January 20, 2023
- Title: Tech Bankers-in Training Bootcamp
- Host: Wema Bank
- Category: Internships
- Eligible Country: Nigeria
- Location: Lagos
- Employment Type: Full-time
About the Program
The Bootcamp will provide hands-on learning opportunities in UI/UX, Data Science, Product Management, Product Development, Business Analytics, Full-stack Engineering, DevOps Engineering, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design and lots of more others.
To be considered for the Wema Bank Tech Bankers-in Training Program , you must:
- Must not be more than 27 years old on your next birthday.
- Must have 5 credits in O’levels (Waec or NECO)
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must have University Statement of Result or Certificate
Benefits For This Program
Here are the perks you get to enjoy for attending the Wema Bank Tech Bankers-in Training Program For Young Nigerians:
- Tech Exchange Programs
- Start-Up Idea Pitches with cash prizes for winners
- International Tech Pilgrimage
- An Opportunity to Create and Product-Manage your own Platform/Product within the bank.
- An internship experience in a Global Tech Company.
- Global Certifications embedded in Bootcamp.
The application closing date for the Wema Bank Tech Bankers-in Training Program For Young Nigerians is February 28, 2023
How To Apply
Interested candidates should:
Similar Internship: Access Bank Graduate Internship Programme For Nigerians