Here is another good scholarship for international students wishing to study at the University of Montreal, this scholarship is for international students, so you are advised to read carefully to get the vital information we have for you in this article.
The goal of the University of Montreal Scholarships for International Students program is to help the best talented international students from around the world, to attend one of the finest francophone research universities in the world. In turn, these international students will help to fulfill the University of Montreal’s educational mission by enriching the cultural diversity of the Université de Montréal community.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us for daily and Latest info – @latest_infor— Latest infor | Giving the latest info (@latest_infor) January 20, 2023
University of Montreal Scholarships for International Students
The UdeM exemption scholarships program is designed and organized to support international candidates in their university studies. Starting in the fall of 2020, they could benefit from an exemption from the tuition fees normally charged to international students. The granting of scholarships continues for winter 2023, summer 2023, fall 2023, and winter 2024 sessions.
- Host(s): University of Montreal
- Host Country: Canada
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Study Abroad: Study in Canada
- Reward: $21,593.35 P/Year
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
We have listed down the available programs for the University of Montreal Scholarships for International Students 2023, see the list below:
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Program – Masters
- Graduate Program – PhD
Now we are on the Scholarship Requirements part, where we list down the requirement a candidate is expected to meet up with, to be eligible and qualified for this University of Montreal Scholarships for International Students 2023.
- Must be an international student
- A candidate who has received an offer of admission to a study program at UdeM as of Fall 2020
- Candidates who will have valid study authorizations (CAQ and study permit) for all sessions of their study program.
- Candidate who will be continuously enrolled full-time (unless absence is approved) for their entire study program
- A candidate who will not benefit from another form of tuition fee exemption
- Who are not enrolled in an independent study program
Scholarship Benefits and Duration
For Undergraduate Programs:
- Level A: $12,951.76 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $6,475.88 per session (15 credits) or $431.73 per credit
- Level B: $6,172.60 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $3,086.30 per session (15 credits) or $205.75 per credit
- Level C: $2,159.15 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,079.57 per session (15 credits) or $71.97 per credit
For Masters Programs:
- Non-research: $10,046.35 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,348.78 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $223.25 per credit
- Research: $10,169.68 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,389.89 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $225.99 per credit
For PhD Programs:
- $21,593.35 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $7,197.78 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $479.85 per credit
The application deadline for the this University of Montreal Scholarships for International Students 2023 is 1st September 2023
How To Apply
Interested candidates should please read the above information carefully and make sure they have the requirements needed before proceeding to the application portal. To proceed to the application portal, kindly click on the Click Here To Apply Button below:
Similar Scholarships: African Plant Nutrition Institute Scholarship Award For African Graduate students 2023