The UNICEF Graduate Internship Program 2023 is here and open for the interested students and recent graduate to proceed and submit their applications through the application portal which will be provided in this post, kindly read the post carefully to understand all the requirements.
Through international internship opportunities, the UNICEF Internship Programme provides students and recent graduates from a variety of academic backgrounds the chance to get practical experience working with UNICEF.
A meaningful internship experience that will promote their academic, professional, and personal growth is provided to UNICEF interns, who also get the opportunity to engage in hands-on learning opportunities in the humanitarian sector.
If your profile complies with the following requirements, you are good to continue with your application for the UNICEF Graduate Internship Program 2023:
- Age of at least eighteen (18).
- Enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or PhD program, or who recently received their degree.
- Fluent in at least one of the three working languages used by UNICEF: English, French, or Spanish. It can also be necessary for you to speak the office’s working language fluently.
- Have no relatives in your reporting chain of authority or any of your direct family (e.g., mother, father, sister, or brother) employed by UNICEF.
- Possessing a solid academic record and motivation
- Any professional experience you may have that is relevant to the position you are looking for will also be taken into account.
Benefits for the UNICEF Graduate Internship Program 2023
Students and recent graduates have the opportunity to obtain first-hand experience in the workplace through the UNICEF Graduate Internship Program 2023.
- Duration: Internships often last six to twenty-six weeks in length. Both full-time and part-time internships are available.
- Expenses we cover: Interns at UNICEF receive a monthly stipend. When funds is available, a one-time lump sum may also be given as a donation toward the cost of travel and visas.
- Visa: If required, UNICEF will offer pertinent proof in support of your visa requests.
How to Apply
Internship opportunities are offered throughout the year. You can find current opportunities on our vacancies page.
When you find a position that interests you, simply click the button that says “Apply Now” and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Examine the specifications for each internship job carefully, then tailor your profile to emphasize your suitability for the position.
- Use these application and evaluation techniques to create an engaging profile and land your ideal job.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the large amount of applications.
For more information, visit https://www.unicef.org/careers/internships
You May Also Like:
- Internship At The METI Government of Japan in 2023 (Fully Funded)
- MIT-Empowering the Teachers Program (MIT-ETT)
- The Meaningful Business 100 Award Programme 2023
- Nigeria Youth Entrepreneurship Symposium N-YES 2023 Apply Now
- Women Breakthrough Award 2023 (up to 3,000 EUR)
For Daily Jobs and Scholarships Updates