Law Office of Jae Lee Immigrant Student Scholarship 2023, applicants are invited to apply for the UNESCO Internship Program for International Students.
The UNESCO Internship Programme is a learning opportunity for students and recent graduates to learn about UNESCO’s mandate, programmes and processes as well as enhance their academic and technical knowledge through practical assignments.
Law Office of Jae Lee Immigrant Student Scholarship 2023
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us for daily and Latest info – @latest_infor— Latest infor | Giving the latest info (@latest_infor) January 20, 2023
- Host: UNESCO
- Category: Internships
- Internship Duration: Min of 1month and Max 6months
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
To be considered for the UNESCO Internship Program for International Students, you must:
Age: You must be at least 20 years old to apply.
At the time of your application to the internship programme:
- You are currently enrolled in a graduate programme (Master’s degree, PhD, or equivalent, second university degree or higher).
- You have recently graduated with a Master’s degree or PhD (or second degree as defined above), 12 months prior to the start of the internship.
Please note that candidates who have completed their full-time university studies but are not enrolled in a graduate programme are not eligible to apply.
Applicants in secretarial/assistant or technical/professional assignments must be enrolled in a secretarial school or in a specialized technical/professional institution, and must have reached the last year of their studies, or have recently graduated (within the last 12 months) from their school or institution.
Languages: You should have an excellent command, both written and spoken, of English or French. A working knowledge of the other language (English or French) is an asset, and may be required for internships in secretarial and assistantship assignments at the Headquarters.
Computer skills: You must have an excellent knowledge of computer systems and office-related software.
Team player: You should be able to work well in a team and adapt to an international working environment.
Communication skills: You should possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Duration and Other Things To Know
- Duration: The minimum duration of an internship is one month, and the maximum duration is six months.
- Supporting Documents: Before the beginning of your internship, you must provide your ID/Certificate of Enrollment/Diploma (if you have just recently graduated).
- Leave: Interns are entitled to 2.5 days of leave per month during their internship.
- Visa: You should be responsible for obtaining any necessary visas.
- Travel: You must arrange and finance your travel to the location where you will undertake your internship.
- Medical insurance: You must show proof of a comprehensive health insurance valid in the country where you will undertake your internship and for the entire period of the internship. UNESCO will only provide limited insurance coverage up to USD 30,000 against risk of illness, disability, or death during the internship period.
- Medical certificate: Before the beginning of your internship, you must provide a medical certificate indicating you are fit to work. Please note that a Medical Certificate should be issued by a qualified medical practitioner and you should NOT submit any of your medical records which is confidential (Results of tests, X-ray films etc.).
Internship Application Procedure
- Have your motivation letter and résumé ready before filling out the application form. You only have one hour to finish the process.
- Make sure your contact details will be valid in the next 6 months.
- You can only use either English or French in applying.
- Please provide an unofficial French or English translation of your documents if they are not in these languages.
- You are allowed to submit only one application.
- UNESCO does not remunerate interns. There is no compensation, financial or otherwise for internship assignments.
- Even if you are eligible, there is no guarantee of placement. We receive more applications from qualified candidates than we can place.
- Your application will be further accessed by UNESCO mangers around the world and will stay in our internship portal for a period of six months.
- We do not respond to each and every candidate. If selected, you will be directly contacted by the manager. If you do not receive any update within six months, it means that your application has not been successful.
June 30, 2023 is the closing date for the Law Office of Jae Lee Immigrant Student Scholarship 2023.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should:
Related Internships: International Finance Corporation WBG Global Internship Program 2023