Applications are hereby invited from eligible, qualified and motivated candidates for the Therle Drake Postgraduate Scholarship at Victoria University of Wellington 2023, commencing programme for 2023/2024 academic session.
The Therle Drake Postgraduate Scholarship will be available annually and applications should be made by before 15 March. All instrumentalists are eligible, though preference may be given to a piano student.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us for daily and Latest info – @latest_infor— Latest infor | Giving the latest info (@latest_infor) January 20, 2023
- Scholarship Host(s): Victoria University of Wellington Foundation
- Scholarship Value: $15,000
- Host Institution(s): Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- Study Level: Postgraduates
- Nationality: Domestic & International Students
To be considered and eligible for the Therle Drake Postgraduate Scholarship at Victoria University of Wellington 2023, interested applicants are to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be enrolling or have enrolled for postgraduate study at Te Kōkī New Zealand School of Music at Te Herenga Waka – Victoria University of Wellington.
- The scholarship can involve the student attending a short course; or attending and/or participating in a concert and/or masterclass in Europe, North America or Australia.
- The scholarship is open to New Zealand citizens, permanent residents and international students.
March 15, 2023
How To Apply
To be considered for Therle Drake Postgraduate Scholarship, A completed online application must be submitted by 4.30 pm on the closing date. Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Related Scholarships: JSE Empowerment Fund Bursary for South African Students 2023