Interswitch Group is currently looking for interested candidates to apply for the position of TTeam Lead Operations and Finance Control at Interswitch.
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. They started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, They offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us for daily and Latest info – @latest_infor— Latest infor | Giving the latest info (@latest_infor) January 20, 2023
Team Lead Operations and Finance Control
Risk Management Group
- The Team Lead, Operations and Financial Control is responsible to drive the planning and assessment of business operations and financial processes to pro-actively identify risks and provide assurance to Management on the adequacy of Interswitch’s control environment.
- To lead business operations and financial control strategy development, with reference to internal control strategies, objectives and policies.
- To integrate business operations and financial control recovery processes into the project management and systems delivery life cycle.
- To build and maintain long-term relationships with relevant stakeholders in business operations and financial control ecosystem.
- Lead Operations and Financial Control strategy development, with reference to Internal Control strategies, objectives and policies and secure the buy-in of the Head, Internal Control
- Drive rollout of the Operations and Financial Control strategy, in line with security operations and controls requirements and develop and deploy Operations and Financial Control policies, processes and procedures
- Develop Operations and Financial Control regulatory procedures and legal requirements by revising existing and new regulations
- Develop and deliver a contingency plan for significant aspects of the risk management and control process
- Lead and manage Operations and Financial Control operations and execution team and closely monitor information systems updates and changes and share modifications with relevant stakeholders
- Manage a portfolio of audit assignments, ensuring that the team plans and delivers audits that cover identified risk areas and that appropriate corrective actions are agreed on with auditees
- Work within established systems to deliver specified outcomes as well as provide general support within Operations and Financial Control area of audit control
- Conduct research using primary data sources and select information needed for the further analysis of key themes and trends and prepare and coordinate the completion of various data and analytics reports
- University First Degree in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management, Computer Science or other related fields
- Excellent understanding as well as the ability to fully comply with the below standards:
- Committee of Sponsoring Organisations (COSO) Framework
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
- The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) and
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Associate of The Institute of Chartered Accountants (ACA)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) are highly desirable and an added advantage
27 February, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Similar Jobs: Team Lead Information System Control at Interswitch