GVE Projects Limited is currently looking for an interested candidate to apply for the position of Solar PV Installation Field Technician Job at GVE Projects Limited.
About GVE Projects Limited
GVE Projects Limited is a leading distributed renewable energy solutions provider on a mission to end energy poverty in Africa through a business footprint that covers the design, sales, installation and maintenance of solar energy solutions for residential, commercial, industrial and rural off-grid or under-served communities across Nigeria.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us for daily and Latest info – @latest_infor— Latest infor | Giving the latest info (@latest_infor) January 20, 2023
Our solutions are tailored to reliably meet the electricity needs of our clients, resulting in energy cost reduction, improved efficiency and sustainability for which we have been recognized by the London Stock Exchange Group as one of the fastest-growing private companies in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Health Safety and Environment Officer
Abuja, Lagos, Port- Harcourt Nigeria
GVE Projects Limited
- The position of the Solar PV Installation Field Technician is expected to provide support to the Company’s operations in compliance with global best practices.
- The job holder will be responsible for designing, Installing and/or maintaining different renewable energy solution predominantly solar photovoltaic (PV) or hybrid systems for residential, commercial, or productive client in compliance with GVE standards and procedures. This may include structural design and implementation of support structures for the solar modules and other components.
The Solar PV Installation Technician is actively responsible for:
- Assessing the job site, identifying, and resolving any potential hazards/challenges and present recommendations.
- Developing cost effective and efficient installation plans.
- Professionally assist client in identifying most appropriate installation location for the various equipment/subsystem that would guaranty personal/equipment safety as well as ensure optimized cost and operational efficiency.
- Timely presentation of reports (site assessment report, work progress report, incident and resolution report etc.)
- Preliminary installation design.
- Installing, inspecting, maintaining, and troubleshooting equipment/installations in compliance with manufacturer’s specification.
- Adopt best practices and ensure compliance to standard procedures such as proper system sizing, proper grounding of systems as well as conduct necessary tests required for optimal and safe operation of system.
- Maintaining product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations. Completes projects by training and guiding end-users.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree, HND or OND in Electrical Engineering.
- Good knowledge of electrical flow diagram interpretation and installations.
- Two (2) years of relevant experience in electrical systems design and installation preferable in the renewable sector.
- Skills and Qualification; Electrical and Electronics Systems Troubleshooting, Electronic Testing Design, Project Management, Quality Focus, Database Design, Analyzing Information, Reporting Research Results, Attention to Detail, Emphasizing Excellence, Innovation.
20th March, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Similar Jobs: Health Safety and Environment Officer at Save the Children Nigeria