Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) Scholarship 2023 For International Students is here for the interested and qualified candidates who wish to study in Singapore. Candidates with the requirements are welcome to apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA).
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS), the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) and the Singapore Management University (SMU).
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us for daily and Latest info – @latest_infor— Latest infor | Giving the latest info (@latest_infor) January 20, 2023
Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)
- PhD studies in Biomedical Sciences
- Computing and Information Sciences
- Engineering and Technology
- Physical Sciences.
The award provides support for up to 4 years of PhD studies including:
- Tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of $2,200 which will be increased to $2,700 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time airfare grant of up to $1,500
- One-time settling-in allowance of $1,000
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results Note: SINGA is intended primarily for international students studying for the first time in Singapore. Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents and International students studying/who have studied in Singapore tertiary institutions are not eligible.
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents.
All necessary documents are to be submitted online.
- A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
- Degree certificates
- Two recommendation reports
- Transcripts & Reports: ALL transcripts need to be in English translation
1 June 2023
How to Apply
Interested candidates should:
Related Scholarships: Fully Funded STFC and Swansea University PHD Scholarships 2023