Are you interested in studying at HZ University of Applied Sciences for your masters program? If yes, then Rotary Scholarship For Water Management, Civil Engineering And River Delta Development 2023 is for you. Rotary Scholarship For Water Management, Civil Engineering And River Delta Development Scholarships is open for International Students from different countries, this is an opportunity to take advantage of now.
The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Civil Engineering, Water Management, Development Management taught at HZ University of Applied Sciences.
About HZ University
HZ University of Applied Sciences is a university of applied sciences located in the Netherlands, with campuses in Vlissingen and Middelburg. The university offers a range of Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs in fields such as business, engineering, healthcare, education, and art and design.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us for daily and Latest info – @latest_infor— Latest infor | Giving the latest info (@latest_infor) January 20, 2023
As an international student, studying at HZ University of Applied Sciences can be a rewarding experience. The university is known for its diverse student community, with students from over 70 different countries. This means that you will have the opportunity to meet and learn from people from different cultures and backgrounds, which can be both challenging and enriching.
- Host: HZ University of Applied Sciences
- Study Location: Netherlands
- Category: Masters Scholarships
- Scholarship Type: Masters
- Scholarship For: Civil Engineering, Water Management, Development Management
Following programmes are available in this scholarship:
- BSc Water Management
- BSc Civil Engineering
- MSc River Delta Development
Rotary Scholarship for Water Management, Civil Engineering and River Delta Development 2023 is available to undertake Masters level programs at HZ University of Applied Sciences.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Civil Engineering
- Water Management
- Development Management
Partial Funding up to €2,000
This scholarship is open to international students.
- Applicant must be an international (free moving) student
- Applicant has already been (conditionally) accepted to one of the relevant programmes
- Applicant must indicate why this scholarship would be of great financial support AND how the costs for the duration of the whole academic programme will be covered
- Applicant should express his/her wish, after successful finishing the programme, to contribute to solving water related challenges in his/her home country
- Applicant should subscribe to show interest in the UN Sustainable Development Goals;
- Applicant is required twice during the year to appear at a Rotary Club Vlissingen meeting and share his/her progress in life and studies
- Applicant should write and hand in an original essay, in which the points indicated above are made clear
30 April 2023
How To Apply
Students can apply for the scholarship by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 1 May of their starting year. In this email, the student should indicate the above criteria. The student must also send a copy of his/her CV with the email.
An internal HZ committee will be appointed, consisting of a colleague of one of the three programmes (for which the applicant is NOT applying), a member of the HZ International Office and the relations manager.
Related Scholarships: Commonwealth Distance Learning Masters Scholarships 2023/2024