Are you interested in studying in Romania on fully Funded scholarship? If yes, then this great opportunity is for you to take advantage of now and apply. Do not worry as a foreign student you are also eligible to apply for this Romanian Government Scholarship too. The scholarships are fully funded for study opportunities for outstanding students.
The annual scholarship programme for foreign citizens offered by Romania, through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, based on Government Decision no. 288/1993. The scholarships are offered to foreign citizens from countries that are not members of the European Union, for undergraduate and postgraduate studies. See the methodology, calendar and list of universities enrolled in the Romanian Government Scholarships for Foreign Citizens 2023.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us for daily and Latest info – @latest_infor— Latest infor | Giving the latest info (@latest_infor) January 20, 2023
Scholarship Host(s): Romania Government
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Host Institution(s): Selected institutions in Romania
Study Level: Undergraduate | Masters and PhD levels
Nationality: International students (Non -EEA/EU) Nigerians can Apply
To be considered and eligible for the Romanian Government Scholarships for Foreign Citizens 2023., interested applicants are to meet the following conditions:
- Submit a complete file
- Present study documents issued by accredited/recognized education institutions in the country where they were issued
- Comply with the enrolment deadline
- Have good results in education, respectively an average of the study years, for the last
graduated school of at least 7 (seven) corresponding to the scoring system in Romania or the “Good” score, as the case
- Comply with the application submission methodology.
Covered Level of Study
The scholarship applicant can choose from any of the following three study cycles in accredited
higher education institutions in Romania:
- Bachelor’s degree: Bachelor’s degree programmes are addressed to graduates of high school studies or pre-university studies at the end of which they obtained a baccalaureate degree or equivalent, as well as candidates applying for further university studies in Romania. The complete programme runs for a period of 3-6 years, depending on the specialization followed and ends with a bachelor’s exam.
- Master’s degree: Master’s degree programmes are addressed to undergraduates, run for a period of 1 year, 1.5 years or 2 years and end with the dissertation exam.
- PhD: Doctoral programmes are addressed to graduate students or equivalent and run for a period of 3-5 years, depending on the profile of the chosen faculty and end with the presentation of a PhD thesis. In order to be admitted to doctoral studies and to obtain the scholarship, it is compulsory that, prior to submitting the application, the candidate should get the written agreement of the Doctoral Tutor, which must be a member of the doctoral school, and also that he/she passes the admission interview.
The scholarship obtained, including the preparatory year where applicable, consists of:
- Financing tuition fees
- Financing the accommodation expenses in the dormitories, through the budget of the Ministry of Education and Research, within the limit of the subsidy allocated for this purpose (accommodation will be provided to the extent of available places)
- Granting a monthly financial aid, as follows: the equivalent in lei of the amount of 65 EURO, for undergraduate students; the equivalent in lei of the amount of 75 EURO, for master and specialization students, the equivalent in lei of the amount of 85 EURO, for PhD students.
March 1, 2023
How To Apply
Interested candidates should:
Related Scholarships: Law Office of Jae Lee Immigrant Student Scholarship 2023