PDMS Administrator Job Vacancy at Lonadek Global Services, Lonadek has been in existence Since 1991, Lonadek empowers STEM/TECH talent to deliver state-of-the-art technologies and OEM solutions. With operations in Africa, Europe and the Middle East, Lonadek is committed to developing capacity,
Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria
- The Lonadek Global Services (LGS) is currently seeking to hire an experienced PDMS Administrator with profound knowledge and hands-on administration experience of the AVEVA – PDMS Software.
- The ideal incumbent for the role must, in addition to PDMS Administration, demonstrate skill and competence in project management, whilst providing engineering advice and technical solutions on different projects.
- The job function cuts across a range of other responsibilities such as coordinating teams, preparing documentation, developing project plans, training, and software installation.
- Document and prepare reports of meetings, the progress on different projects, construction completions from design, and validation reports from Project Engineers.
- Perform routine checks on the model through data verification and project auditing.
- Supervise and guide the team of designers for PDMS modelling on day-to-day basis, and take full responsibility for the execution of all discipline design projects.
- Ensure that the project and design requirements are strictly followed so that the resultant 3D PDMS model is consistent, easy to navigate and clash-free.
- Create PDMS model based on 3D modelling procedure with the required databases, teams and users, and access rights according to PDMS Administration, Audit & Control.
- Set up the PDMS / E3D system for projects in line with company and project procedures within the stipulated time.
- Coordinate and supervise projects from initiation to execution phase, while ensuring strict compliance with the Company’s engineering procedures, industry and international codes and standards.
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of BSc/HND in Mechanical or Structural Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in PDMS Administration.
- Possession of relevant certification, e.g., PMP & COREN is ideal.
- Membership of a relevant professional body e.g., NSE, NAE, ACEN.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong Analytical Mind, Attention to Detail, Good Communication Skills.
- Draughting discipline experience is required.
- Proficient in PDMS Mechanical and Structural Design.
- Proficient in the use of other relevant Engineering Software and IT solutions.
- Oil & Gas, Engineering IT & Consulting Industry Experience is compulsory.
- Project management experience is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Content Creation Officer, Job at Ecobank
Logistics Storekeeper Job at the Alliance for International Medical Action (NGO)
For Daily Jobs and Scholarships Updates