Maynooth University Taught Master’s Scholarships 2023 is Taught Master’s Scholarships are now open for applications for eligible and interested candidates.
Taught Master’s Scholarships is available to international students, enrolling in a Masters programme within the university.
Maynooth University is one of the Ireland’s fastest-growing university. The teaching is excellent, delivered by leading international researchers who are committed and connected to their students.
Applications for these scholarships are made in conjunction with your application to your chosen postgraduate programme.
- All applicants must have achieved a minimum 2.1 honours undergraduate degree.
- Open to both EU and Non-EU applicants.
- Graduates or current students of PhD or Master’s programmes are not eligible to apply. Prospective students interested in research programmes should apply instead for the Maynooth University John and Pat Hume Doctoral Research Awards.
- Maynooth University is offering Taught Masters scholarships in the amount of €2000 to students across all disciplines in recognition of academic excellence.
- A further €2000 scholarship will be awarded to applicants ordinarily resident in Ireland and registered with their Higher Education Institution Access Office and meet the eligibility requirement.
June 30th, 2023 is the closing date for the Maynooth University Taught Master’s Scholarships 2023
How to Apply
Interested candidates for the Maynooth University Taught Master’s Scholarships 2023 should:
Related Scholarships: Nottingham Developing Solutions Scholarships 2023
Join Any of these Groups to receive Scholarships/Jobs alerts