Enterpret invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the Machine Learning Internship at Enterpret | Work From Home
We are building analytics on natural language to help product development teams learn from large-scale customer feedback. Since our inception in 2020, we have been backed by top-tier VC firms from Silicon Valley and India. Today, we are proud to partner with some of the fastest scaling Product Led Growth companies. We are growing really fast and excited about having more people join us on this journey.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us for daily and Latest info – @latest_infor— Latest infor | Giving the latest info (@latest_infor) January 20, 2023
- Position: Machine Learning Intern
- Location: Work From Home
- Qualification: Any Bachelors/ Masters Degree
- Batch: Any
- Experience: 0 – 1 Years
- Category: Internships
- Willingness to evolve into full time ML-Engg/ML-Scientist at Enterpret
- Wide experience with Python and NLP (transformers)
- Strong programming abilities, especially Python Scientific Stack (Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn)
- Solid foundations in Linear Algebra, Optimization & Data Structures
- Exposure to Machine Learning – preferably, Deep Learning with Pytorch/Tensorflow
- Relentless passion to learn, own & deliver customer delight.
This will be a 6 month full-time internship.
- Work closely with the team leads, to develop state-of-the-art NLP pipeline. This includes everything from data gathering to inference.
- Build & test deep learning models in the areas of few shot learning, text generation, semantic search, ABSA
- Create deployment pipelines for real-time as well as batch inference for deep learning models.
- Own end to end Quality Metrics for the various AI models: from learning to inference to rendering.
- Autonomy and Ownership
- Smart, Humble and Friendly peers
- Competitive remuneration package
- Generous vacation
- Learning & Development resources
₹70K – 70K Per month
How To Apply
Interested candidates should:
Related Internships: Data Engineer Intern at Indicina