JSE Empowerment Fund Bursary for South African Students 2023 to help the South African students in achieving their academic objectives.
The JSE Empowerment Fund (JEF) was established to support students as they strive to reach their academic goals. The JEF offers bursaries to previously disadvantaged students in their 2nd and 3rd year or post-graduate (Honours) level of studies.
Bursary Empowerment Details
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us for daily and Latest info – @latest_infor— Latest infor | Giving the latest info (@latest_infor) January 20, 2023
Bursary Application Criteria
You must be a top performer who is studying (full time) towards a degree in:
- Computer Science
- Actuarial Science
- Information Technology
- Data Analytics
For a candidate be considered for the JSE Empowerment Fund Bursary 2023, candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be citizens of South Africa enrolled in full-time study programme in an eligible course.
- The joint income of the students’ parents/caregivers should not exceed a joint income of R350,000 per annum.
- Only applications for 2nd year, 3rd year, or Honours level of studies will be considered.
- Undergraduates must have achieved a minimum aggregate of 60%.
- Post-Graduates must have achieved a minimum of 60%.
Please note that all applications must include an affidavit confirming the information provided. – If JSE dependents apply, a declaration stating the same must be included with the bursary application.
How To Apply
Interested candidates for the JSE Empowerment Fund Bursary for South African Students 2023 should:
Related Empowerments: Here