Website Prospa Technology Limited
What you’ll do:
- Manage and contribute to the execution of day-to-day marketing deliverables, deadlines and targets
- Execute overall marketing strategies including but not limited to; performance analysis, ROI, competitive analysis
- Manage the marketing team.
- Ensure that marketing operations, branding, communications are unified and reflect the business tone of voice.
- Implement targeted marketing campaigns that will drive customer engagement and bring commercial results.
- Establish and improve the position of our products within the market.
- Work with the team to prioritize and implement marketing and revenue growth efforts – establish a growth mindset and build a data-driven culture in the marketing team.
- Implement strategic development for all marketing activities and manage all marketing channels.
- Manage and build a customer CRM/leads database.
- Build relationships and coordinate with external partners and agencies.
- Organizing and managing events, sponsorships, for the purpose of enhancing brand exposure
- Ensuring efficient utilization of resources for marketing activities through the creation and management of brand budget.
- Developing and maintaining brand guidelines to ensure consistent branding across touchpoints and marketing materials.
- Conducting market research if and when necessary.
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years experience working in marketing with at least 3 years experience leading a team
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable educational institution (a degree in a marketing discipline is preferred)
- Proven experience working in a fintech start-up or banking & finance environment
- Significant experience in driving customer adoption, user acquisition and growth experience with consumer facing digital products and services.
- Experience executing and or managing performance marketing campaigns
- Ability to fully understand our product and our target audience.
- Experience with managing and scaling marketing initiatives, identifying decision-makers, and a consistent track record of hitting and exceeding quotas.
- Strong analytical skills to monitor, measure and report on the KPIs behind marketing plans.
- Excellent communication and creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to multitask, be proactive and prioritize tasks as needed.
- High performance and growth mindset at the forefront of everything you do.
Good to have:
- Agile environment experience
- Experience working with CRM tools
- Digital marketing experience and knowledge of good SEO practice
- B2B marketing experience
- copywriting skills
- Email marketing/lead generation
- Social media
- Event planning/project coordination
Here’s just some of our perks:
- Medical cover
- Work tools
- We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities
Application Closing Date
To apply for this job please visit prospa.grovehr.com.