International Essay Contest for Young People at Goi Peace Foundation 2023 contest is organized in an effort to harness the energy, creativity and initiative of the world’s youth in promoting a culture of peace and sustainable development. It also aims to inspire society to learn from the young minds and to think about how each of us can make a difference in the world.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us for daily and Latest info – @latest_infor— Latest infor | Giving the latest info (@latest_infor) January 20, 2023
- Host(s): Goi Peace Foundation
- Category: Contest
- Reward: Certificate | 1,000 Dollar Price | Awards | Gifts
- Nationality: All Country
To participate, you must meet the following requirements:
- Essays may be submitted by anyone up to 25 years old (as of June 15, 2023) in one of the following age categories:
- Children (ages up to 14)
- Youth (ages 15 – 25)
- Essays must be 700 words or less in English or French, or 1600 characters or less in Japanese. Essays must be typed, with your name and essay title included at the top of the first page.
- There are no particular rules regarding formatting (font style, size, line space, etc.). However, essays must be submitted in either MS Word (DOC/DOCX) or PDF format.
- Essays must be original and unpublished. Plagiarized entries will be rejected.
- Essays must be written by one person. Co-authored essays are not accepted.
15 June, 2023
How To Apply
Interested candidates should: