Choice International Group (CIG Motors Limited) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Human Resource Director Job Vacancy at Choice International Group (CIG Motors Limited).
Choice International Group – CIG Motors Company Limited is the representative of GAC Motor in Nigeria. It began its operations in 2013 following a pact signed with Guangzhou Group Automobile Group Co., (GAC Motor) to establish and manage distribution networks in Nigeria and subsequently Africa. CIG Motors Co., Ltd started with the introduction of 2 major models; the GA3 Saloon and GS5 SUV models of GAC Motor; with a subsequent introduction of 3 more models in 2016 and 2017.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us for daily and Latest info – @latest_infor— Latest infor | Giving the latest info (@latest_infor) January 20, 2023
Human Resource Director
Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Employment Type:
Role Duties for the position of Human Resource Director Job Vacancy at Choice International Group (CIG Motors Limited)
- Assist Executive Director and Program Directors in the preparation of business report
- Provide accurate and timely reports as required;
- Review staff orientation document and supervision of policy review to ensure compliance
- Provide regular individual supervision to direct reports and conduct annual performance reviews;
- Plan for training and development of management and staff as part of annual planning process;
- Participate, in the succession planning process for their position consistent with the organization’s Human Resource Continuity Plan;
- Review with the management any issues which may result in discipline or termination of employment consequences;
- Follow established human resources policies and procedures; encourage and model good management practices with all staff in management positions;
- Ensure compliance with CIG hiring and human resource management practices, including human rights practices;
- Promote proactive strategies to ensure diversity in programs and staffing;
- Implement effective health and safety procedures where required, monitoring and reporting mechanisms in order to promote and ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff,
- Participate as a member of the CIG Leadership Team and contribute to organizational planning and performance.
- Advise the business in terms of effectiveness, quality and strategic direction of Human Resources policies;
- Make policy and other recommendations as necessary in any area of management within purview: program, human resource, operational.
- Ensure the effective, efficient operation of the Human Resources department within the general policies and guidelines of CIG
- Provide oversight and leadership to the Chairman and the organization related to Human Resources matters;
- Provide staff support to the employee through the HR team.
- Ensure all relevant legislation, regulations and guidelines are met;
- Manage and oversee employees in the Human Resources area;
- Implement and communicate organizational plans, policies, procedures, and decisions of CIG Management and the Leadership Team and in accordance with the collective agreement where applicable;
- Program Planning, Development and Evaluation
- Prepare, update, implement and communicate human resources plans, policies and procedures in accordance with the collective agreement and decisions of CIG Management.
- In conjunction with legal dept, actively participate in labour relations including handling the litigation issues
- Prepare for and participate as the lead spokesperson in the top management collective bargaining process.
- In conjunction with department heads, counsel on and issue discipline as required.
- Managing Human Resource reports, group benefits, special assignments, leaves of absence, training, letters of hire, letters of discipline, dismissal etc.
- Lead performance management and reward process
- Monitor the succession plans in each functional area.
- Participate in annual planning process with Management.
- Prepare annual salary recommendation for business based on business phase
- In conjunction with the Chairman plan and organize All Staff
- Communications meeting and Staff Recognition events.
- Acts in the capacity of Organization’s Privacy Officer.
- Budgets, Finance and Funding
- Develop program and budget recommendations plans as part of the annual planning cycle;
- Control purchasing and expenses, and monitor approved budget to meet program and financial goals;
Qualification / Requirements
Interested candidates should possess the following:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with 10-13 years experience.
- Experience in a multinational would be an added advantage
13th March, 2023
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: Shola.firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Similar Jobs: Application Security Devops Job Vacancy at George Houston Resources Limited