Graduate Management Trainee Program at International Breweries Plc 2023 is here and open for applications. Nigeria International Breweries Plc dream is to be the world’s leading brewer bringing people together for a better world. International Breweries Plc are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
International Breweries Plc are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. The International Breweries Plc is here with the Graduate Management Trainee Program at International Breweries Plc 2023.
Graduate Management Trainee Program at International Breweries Plc 2023
Our diverse portfolio of well over 450 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona Hoegaarden, Leffe, Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, and Castle Lite; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Especial, Quilmes, Skol, Victoria, Jupiler, Klinskoye and Modelo.
- Host: International Breweries Plc
- Title: Graduate Management Trainee Program
- Job ID: 30038721
- Location: International Breweries Head Office
We are looking for people who are interested in a multifunctional career and have the willingness to develop new skillsets and capabilities throughout their career.
GMTs should expect the following during their first 12 months:
- 3–4-month rotations, with each experience aligned to our three strategic pillars
- Ideally in Marketing, Sales or Tech, and Supply / Logistics Projects within these rotations that expand knowledge and work on actual business challenges in each of these core functions
- Cheers! Festival (Global Induction) where GMTs will hear about our company strategy firsthand from our most senior leaders, and network with peers
- Career tracking by zone People Continuity and Talent Management teams
- Placement in a front-line position upon completion of the program (openness to ambiguous career track)
- Access to global GMT alumni database
- Potential for experiences in different locations across zone (mobility within zone required)
- Formal mentoring & access to unique zone L&D curricula
- Unique exposure opportunities with senior leaders
Qualifications & experience
- By Program start, completed or in final year of a bachelor’s degree (STEM discipline preferred)
- Studying towards Post Grad (PGDip) Business Administration, Masters (or equivalent) degree will be advantageous
- Completed National Youth Service (applicable to Nigeria citizens)
- No more than 3 years TOTAL of full-time formal working experience by the Program start date. (Internship, vac work, short duration contracts and co-op experiences does not apply)
- Legal work authorization (full citizenship) in the country for which application is being submitted
- Proficiency in English
The closing date for the Graduate Management Trainee Program at International Breweries Plc 2023 is not Specified
How To Apply
Interested candidates for the Graduate Management Trainee Program at International Breweries Plc 2023 should:
Important To Know
- International Breweries Plc is an equal opportunity employer, and all appointments will be made in line with the International Breweries Plc employment equity plan and talent requirements.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short listing.
Related Internships: Management Trainee Program At BASF West Africa Limited 2023