Boost Your Future with this fully funded ADB Internship Program that is open for interested applicants who want to participate.
Graduate students can participate in the Asian Development Bank’s project-based paid internship program to get experience and learn more about the organization’s operations. The ADB Internship Program 2024 application period is currently open. And the hiring of interns will begin in January 2024.
Internships are available from ADB twice a year. Candidates must be enrolled in a master’s or doctoral program.
Most internship slots are offered in the Asian Development Bank’s Manila headquarters. The internship can last up to 11 weeks, but typically only 8 weeks. The monthly stipend and airfare are paid for by ADB. Below are further specifics.
Details About ADB Internship Program
Host(s): Asian Development Bank
Host Country: Asian
Category: Internship Program
Study Abroad: ADB Head Quarters, Philippines.
Reward: Fully Funded
Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
Below are the eligibility Criteria for the ADB Internship:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a Master’s or Doctoral degree program at a university in one of ADB’s member countries.
- Be a national of one of ADB’s member countries.
- Applicant must have excellent skills in English.
- Proof of English language test (IELTS)is not required.
- Monthly Stipend: The Asian Development Bank (ADB) provides students with a hefty stipend that can last up to 26 weeks each month. Between $1,000 to $2,200
- Airfare Ticket: The ADB also Funds and provides airfare tickets from the home country of the selected applicant to the internship location.
ADB Selection Process
Applications are assessed by ADB based on: eligibility requirements, the relevance of academic study and work experience, and the level of enthusiasm and motivation in participating in development activities.
- Candidates apply through ACES, prepare their CVs, and answer the essay questions.
- All documents (CV and essay) are uploaded to ACES to complete the application.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- To avoid errors in submission, applicants are advised not to wait until the last day of the application period to submit their internship applications.
- Prepare your CV and answer the essay questions
- ACES is the ADB online application portal.
The Fully Funded ADB Internship Program application deadline is 15th September 2023, Note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates have to Apply Online for the Fully Funded ADB Internship Program 2024 by the Asian Development Bank. The detailed pieces of information are given below on the Official Internship website:
The internship application process is online through the ADB Career and Employment System (ACES).
FAQ Answers for the ADB Internship Program 2024
How long is the ADB Internship Program?
The internship can last up to 11 weeks, although typically it is 8 weeks in duration.
Is the ADB Internship Program fully funded?
Yes, the ADB Internship Program 2024 is fully funded. It includes a monthly stipend and airfare coverage.
Do I need to have an IELTS qualification for the Asian Development Bank Internship?
No, an IELTS qualification is not required for the ADB Internship Program.
How do I apply for the ADB Internship Program 2024?
Interested candidates need to apply online through the ADB Career and Employment System (ACES). The detailed application process can be found on the official internship website.
What is the deadline for the ADB Internship Program application?
The application deadline for the Fully Funded ADB Internship Program 2024 is September 15th, 2023. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
How are applications assessed for the ADB Internship Program?
Applications are assessed based on eligibility requirements, the relevance of academic study and work experience, as well as the level of enthusiasm and motivation to participate in development activities.
Where are most of the internship slots offered?
Most of the internship slots are offered at the Asian Development Bank’s headquarters in Manila, Philippines.
What financial coverage does the ADB provide for interns?
The ADB provides interns with a monthly stipend ranging between $1,000 to $2,200 for up to 26 weeks, as well as airfare coverage from the intern’s home country to the internship location.
You May Also Like:
- 2023/2024 Guides to Securing a Fully Funded Scholarship
- 2023/2024 Top 15 Fully Funded Taiwan Scholarships
- 2024/25 VCDNP Internship Program in Austria | Fully Funded
For Daily Jobs and Scholarships Updates