Multinational Oil and Gas Company is currently looking for interested candidates to apply for the available position Finance Analyst at Multinational Oil and Gas Company.
Port Harcourt / Lagos, Nigeria
Multinational Oil and Gas Company
- Participates in the review of Operator’s budget and assist in providing reliable financial information to aid COMPANY internal budget planning
- Process Operators billing statements and book same in SAP
- Process Operators cash call requests ensuring accuracy & adherence to agreed work program /budget for internal review and approval. Follow up with Treasury to ensure payment before set deadline.
- Participate in the preparation of monthly Assets + Unitized Fields accruals with supporting justification and documentation and booking of same in SAP
- Assist in the regular update of internal processes and procedures
- Follow up and maintain record of Requests For Services (RFS) opened for AOBO Assets activities.
- Carry-out any other duties as may be assigned
- Prepare monthly performance & variance analysis (budget vs. actual) reports for Corporate Reporting.
- Participate in the provision of reliable data for the preparation of monthly & quarterly finance reports.
- Participate in the preparation of monthly production reports for AOBO assets.
- Participate in Finance and other relevant Committee meetings organized by Operators.
- Participate in audits and other reviews of AOBO Assets by Non-Operators and follow up on outstanding audit issues.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- BSc in Accounting, Economics, or other related discipline
- MSc and/or professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CITN) an added advantage
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in accounting/finance environment, preferably upstream oil and gas industry
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft office skills
- Good organizational ability, Interpersonal and negotiation skills
3rd March 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV/Resume to : email@example.com
Similar Jobs: Ongoing Recruitments at Union Bank Plc