Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! The Engineer, Service Performance Job at 9mobile is here and open for the interested and qualified candidates or applicant who will like to work with the 9mobile. The job vacancy is open and available for the applicants to submit their applications on the official website of the 9mobile, which will be given in this post.
All you need to do now is to read carefully to get the important information we have gathered for you for this job.
Private limited liability business 9mobile is based in Nigeria. The Nigerian Communications Commission issued EMTS a license for a unified access service in 2007. In addition to the 900 and 1800 MHz band spectrum assignments, the license permits EMTS to offer Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services, and National/Regional Long Distance Services.
- Job Title: Engineer, Service Performance
- Job ID: IRC5080
- Location: Abuja
- Monitoring, reporting and analysis of network key performance indicators.
- Network critical performance metrics are always being watched in real time.
- Using KPIs to find network impacting problems that alarms cannot see or detect.
- Creation of network reports, including OPCOM reports.
- Support 9mobile service providers, customers, and KPI numbers reconciliation.
- Handling reports for Network Operations on a regular and emergency basis.
- Critical performance indicators for deteriorated networks are flagged for repair.
- Monitoring, analyzing, and reporting of pre- and post-implementation KPIs for planned network technical modifications.
- The monitoring and reporting of KPIs for the deployment of new technical features and equipment.
- Support network fault resolver teams by tracking and reporting KPI before, during, and after issue resolution.
- KPI reports are generated daily, weekly, and monthly for network nodes (BSS, IP, VAS, Core PS/CS, and Transmission).
- First Degree or equivalent in Electrical or Computer Engineering or a related discipline
- Two (2) years post NYSC work experience.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Network availability and capacity management
- Microsoft Office suite
- Network administration
- Network Surveillance/monitoring tools(advantage)
- Analytical skills
- Personal Effectiveness
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates for the Engineer, Service Performance Job at 9mobile should:
You May Also Like:
- Graduate Sales Executives Job at Neutratech Nigeria
- MIT-Empowering the Teachers Program (MIT-ETT)
- The Meaningful Business 100 Award Programme 2023
- Nigeria Youth Entrepreneurship Symposium N-YES 2023 Apply Now
For Daily Jobs and Scholarships Updates