Are you interested in distance learning for your masters program? If yes, then Commonwealth Distance Learning Masters Scholarships 2023/2024 is for you. Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships are for candidates from least developed and lower middle-income Commonwealth countries, this is an opportunity to take advantage of now.
The Commonwealth Distance Learning programme is one of three Master’s programmes offered by the Commonwealth Scholarships Commission.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us for daily and Latest info – @latest_infor— Latest infor | Giving the latest info (@latest_infor) January 20, 2023
These Scholarship is Funded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO), Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships is to enable talented and motivated individuals to access training and skills required for sustainable development that is not available in their home countries.
- Host: Commonwealth Scholarships Commission
- Study Method: Distance Learning
- Category: Masters Scholarships
- Scholarship Type: Masters
- The Gambia
- Papua New Guinea
- Saint Helena
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
To be eligible for this Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship, candidates should:
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Be permanently resident in a developing Commonwealth country
- Hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard. A lower qualification and sufficient relevant experience may be considered in certain cases.
- Be unable to afford to study the programme without this scholarship.
The CSC aims to identify talented individuals who have the potential to make change. We are committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination, and encourage applications from a diverse range of candidates.
Scholarship Selection Process
Selection criteria include:
- Academic merit of the candidate
- Potential impact of the work on the development of the candidate’s home country
28 March 2023
How To Apply
Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships for the 2023/24 academic year are now open.
Click here for a list of participating universities and eligible courses.
Interested candidates should:
Related Scholarships: PTDF MSc and PhD Scholarship Scheme For Nigerian Students 2023/2024