The Green Africa Airways invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Cargo Assistant Job Vacancy at Green Africa Airways.
About Green Africa Airways
Green Africa Airways Limited is a value airline based in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a new carrier that offers safe, reliable and affordable air travel to a much broader group of customers. This positions us as a significant contributor to the economic development of Nigeria and the African continent.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us for daily and Latest info – @latest_infor— Latest infor | Giving the latest info (@latest_infor) January 20, 2023
Green Africa Airways
- Reconciling cargo weight
- Ensuring all cargo items and baggage are within the permitted maximum
- Actively participating in monthly cargo reconciliation with the cargo GSA
- Ensuring all goods are properly organized into appropriate shipping categories.
- Providing timely and adequate cargo advice to the Turnaround Coordinators
- Responsible for record keeping of daily cargo uplift
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of Senior Secondary Certificate (SSCE)
- At least 1 year cargo handling experience
- Professional certificate in cargo skills and procedures.
Must have skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Cargo and mail handling skills
- High-level numerical skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
No fixed date, but as soon as possible.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should:
Similar Jobs: Job Vacancies at Enived Air & Logistics Limited (EALL)