Ditto company is currently recruiting for the position of Campus Insurance Advisor | Work From Home role and its job locati on is going to be Remote (Work From Home).
Finshots has a brand-new product called Ditto. They want to support millennials in developing better financial judgment. And with insurance, They’re going to start. You can compare more than just insurance with Ditto. You are aware of it. Limit your options. Make wiser decisions and steer clear of pitfalls.
What do we do at Ditto?
- We help people buy insurance.
- We explain health and life insurance in a language users understand
- We curate and offer personalized recommendations
- Position: Insurance Advisor
- Location: Remote (Work From Home)
- Qualification: 12th Pass, Any Graduate/ PG
- Batch: Any
- Salary: Min 4 LPA/
- Work Type: Full Time
Major Responsibilities of The Job
The Campus Insurance Advisor | Work From Home Major Job Responsibilities
- You will be the face of Ditto interacting with our users directly. You will understand their requirements and recommend policies or features that are best suited for them.
- You will be hand-holding our users in their insurance buying journey.
- Also, if you are not from an insurance background, we have a rigorous two-month training program to get you up to speed.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us for daily and Latest info – @latest_infor— Latest infor | Giving the latest info (@latest_infor) January 20, 2023
- Possibility to oversee fresh sales initiatives
- Full-spectrum health protection
- CTC: 4.5LPA (Fixed) + Performance-Based Incentives.
The Campus Insurance Advisor | Work From Home Job Requirements
- Good command of English.
- Basic computer knowledge is necessary.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence effectively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Job Interview Process
- We want to save you as much time and effort as possible.
- There are four rounds, and our goal is to finish them all in no more than one week.
Please find the Application/Interview Process here
Should we like your application, we will send you a link via email to record a Short Video Resume.
Please take the time to check your inbox and record the same as this process is mandatory. Post you sending us the video, the interviews would be as follows –
1. HR Introductory Call
2. Task 1
3. Task 2
4. Final Managerial Round
How to Apply
Interested candidates should:
Similar Jobs: Technical Advisor Vacancy at the British High Commission (BHC) Nigeria