The Canadian Francophonie Scholarship program is currently open for interested students who wish to study in Canada on a fully funded Scholarship. This scholarship is offered for Masters and Ph.D. studies programs. This scholarship provides an average amount of about $35000 annually.
The Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program (CFSP) is a scholarship program designed to build institutional capacities by training employed nationals from developing countries of La Francophonie.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us for daily and Latest info – @latest_infor— Latest infor | Giving the latest info (@latest_infor) January 20, 2023
The program is entirely funded by the Government of Canada, which has entrusted the management of the program to the consortium Canadian Bureau for International Education / World University Service of Canada since January 1st, 2015.
- Host(s): CFSP
- Level of Study: Master and PhD Studies
- Reward: Fully Funded
- Study in: Canada
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Agriculture, Water
- Environment and Engineering Sciences
- Automotive, Aerospace
- Aerospace, Civil Engineering
- Mining Engineering, Biomedical
- Management / Human Resources
- Project Management, Logistics
- Electronic Commerce Law
- Education Science / Education
- Environmental Studies-Environmental Sciences
- Health Sciences / Public and Community Health
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Transportation, and Marketing
- Pure and Applied Sciences
- Business Administration
- Economics and Finance Sciences, etc.
The 2023 Canadian Francophone Scholarship program will provide the recipient with the following Scholarship benefits:
- The average amount of $35000 annually
Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program Eligibility Criteria
To be qualified for the UBC Undergraduate Scholarships, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements:
- Eligible Countries: Egypt, Lebanon, Tunisia, Morocco, Djibouti, Mauritania, Comoros, & Other Countries are from Africa.
- Candidates identified and selected may apply for university studies leading to a master’s and doctoral degree, for technical and vocational training, or for short-term internships.
- Institutions targeted by recipient countries conduct internal recruitment campaigns to identify qualified candidates who show the greatest aptitude for helping strengthen their institution’s capacities when they return to their country.
- Clinical training in pharmacy, medicine, and dentistry is excluded.
- Candidates are selected by using a quota system for each recipient country. The quota approach allows recipient countries to define their own priorities for training, as well as the level of training required for the development of their institutions.
- You need to prepare the following documents:
- Curriculum vita up to date;
- Institutional/ Individual Needs Questionnaires (sent only to eligible applicants);
- Cover letter;
- Document concerning objectives and goals
- certified copy of diplomas and transcripts;
- Referral forms;
- certified copy of the passport and the birth certificate.
- You need to DEPOSIT the APPLICATIONS to the places that the scholarship is dealing with in the country.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified should:
- Fully Funded 2023 UBC Undergraduates Scholarships
- 2023/2024 University of Cape Town (UCT) Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program
- 2024 Mandela Rhodes Postgraduate Scholarship Study in South African (Fully Funded)
For Daily Jobs and Scholarships Updates