The Baker Hughes Internship is created to enable undergraduates pursing a Bachelors or Masters degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives.
Baker Hughes is the world’s first and only Fullsteam provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions.
With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
2023 Baker Hughes Graduate Internship Programme Engineering & Technology
- Host(s): Baker Hughes
- Title: 12 month Graduate Internships – Engineering & Technology (Nigeria) 2023
- Category: Internship | Business Leadership Programs
- Programme Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- The Baker Hughes Internship is designed to enable undergraduates pursing a Bachelors or Masters degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives.
- Our internships will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology.
Partner with the best
- Our internship will provide you with the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E).
- You’ll participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present your results.
- During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.
As an Intern, you will be:
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained.
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
To be successful in this role you will:
- You most have graduated from a Bachelor’s or Master’s level degree program
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions or have company sponsorship in the country you have applied.
- Be in your in your final or penultimate year of degree studies
How To Apply
Interested candidates should:
Similar Programme: GTBank Limited Graduate Trainee Programme For Nigerians 2023