Applications from suitable interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply for the 2023/2024 Flinders University RTP Scholarship in Australia.
All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for this scholarship at Flinders University which is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Australia.
Students who want to study in Australia on a Fully Funded Scholarship are encouraged and advised to apply now. The scholarship is available for the academic session of 2023/2024. The Duration for the Scholarship in Australia for Master’s Degree Programs is 2 Years & for Ph.D. The degree program is 3 Years.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us for daily and Latest info – @latest_infor— Latest infor | Giving the latest info (@latest_infor) January 20, 2023
About Flinders University
Flinders University was founded in the year 1966 and is a public university. Flinders University was ranked in the world’s top 500 universities. With almost 25,000 national and international students studying at the university.
- Host(s): Flinders University
- Host Country: Australia
- Category: Masters Scholarships | Ph.D. Degree Programs
- Study Abroad: Study in Australia
- Reward: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- People & Society
- Science, Environment, & Natural Resources
- Emerging Research: Defense.
- Engineering & Technology
- Health & Medical
Scholarship Requirements and Eligibility
- Applicants must satisfy the University’s Academic Entry Requirements for a Master’s degree by research or Doctorate by research.
- Applicants must not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status or New Zealand citizenship.
- Applicants are required to Successfully Completed a Four Year Bachelors Degree
- Applicants must have met the English Proficiency Levels set by Flinders University for international students at the time of application.
Scholarship Financial Benefits
The Flinders University International Student Scholarships will cover the Expenses for 2 Years for MSc Programs & 3 Years for Ph.D. Programs such as:
- Complete Tuition Fee.
- Tuition fee offset
- Living stipend paid at the rate of $28,854 (2022 rate
- Overseas Health Care cover.
- Allowance after arrival at Flinders) of up to $1,485 to assist with Relocation Costs and Airfares.
4th August 2023
How To Apply
Interested Applicants Need to Fill an Online Application Form to apply for Australian Government Research Training Program.
The Link to Online Application & Official website link is given below:
Step 1: You must make contact with an academic staff member and have an informal agreement from that person to supervise you if successful. Email evidence of the supervisor’s agreement should be included with your application.
Step 2: Register at University Registration Portal and get your Student ID.
Step 3: Activate your account by providing your Student ID and Date of Birth from the 2nd step. ( Click to Activate Account ).
Step 4: After activating your account Log into Student Portal and Follow the given steps:
- Select Student System
- Select the My Scholarship tab
- Select the Create a new scholarship application button
- Select 2023 from the search and select the International RHD Scholarship Group
Interested candidates should please visit the official website given below for detailed apply procedures and guidelines.
Similar Scholarships: 2023/2024 University of Padua Scholarship in Italy