Applications for the 2023/2024 Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Masters Scholarships are now open, for the interested candidates who wish to study online for the Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Masters Scholarships. In this article we are going to give you the detailed information about the 2023/2024 Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Masters Scholarships, all you need to do is to read carefully and attractively to get the information right and proceed to the next step, which is visiting the official website for submitting your application as required.
2023/2024 Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Masters Scholarships
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us for daily and Latest info – @latest_infor— Latest infor | Giving the latest info (@latest_infor) January 20, 2023
The University of Edinburgh is here to offer scholarships for eligible part-time distance learning Master’s programmes which will be offered by the University.
- Host(s): University of Edinburgh
- Level of Study: Masters Degree
- Reward: Fully Funded
- Study in: Online
- Host Institution(s): University of Edinburgh in United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Each of this scholarship will cover full tuition fees and will be tenable for the normal duration of the programme of study.
Here are the countries which are eligible to apply for this scholarship click here for the full LIST
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Arab Republic
- Burkina Faso
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic Tajikistan
- Burundi Lesotho Tanzania,
- United Republic
- of Cape Verde Liberia East Timor (Timor-Leste)
- Central African Republic
- CÃ´te D’ivoiren (Ivory Coast) Morocco Uzbekistan
- Democratic People’s Republic of Korea Mozambique Vanuatu
- Democratic Republic of the Congo Burma (Myanmar) Vietnam
- Djibouti Nepal Palestinian, State of
- El Salvador
- New Guinea
- The Gambia Philippines
- Guinea Samoa
- Guinea-Bissau Sao
- Tome and Principe
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The following are the Eligibility Criteria for this Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Masters Scholarships, read through:
- These Scholarships will be available for students commencing any online part-time learning Masters programme offered by the University in session 2023-2024.
- Applicants must be nationals and residents of the following countries (see above)
- Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
- Applicants will be asked to include the following within their personal statement: Within your personal statement please include:
- (a) the specific elements of this programme that attracted you to the University of Edinburgh;
- (b) confirm how successful completion of this programme will benefit your career and personal development and
- (c) how this will enable you to contribute to your community/region or country?
Monday 5th June 11:59 pm BST 2023 is the schedule date and time for the closing date for this scholarship. You are advise to apply as quick as possible before the closing date.
How to Apply For The Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Masters Scholarships
Interested and qualified candidate have to Apply Online for the 2023/2024 Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Masters Scholarships. The detailed information’s are given below on the Official Scholarship website:
- 2023/2024 Global Wales Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students
- 2023/2024 National Scholarship Program of the Slovak Republic
- 2023/2024 Fully Funded Robert S. McNamara Fellowship in USA
For Daily Jobs and Scholarships Updates